Friday, September 26, 2008

September update





I know I promised to post on a weekly basis but it's been hard adjusting to life in Georgia for me. I just could not get myself to sit down and type for various reasons. Anyway I finally mentally kicked myself and it worked. I am slowly getting on track with schedules, school and chores. We still have tons of boxes to unpack. So to make us feel better we just hid them in the basement and now we all feel less guilty about not being completely unpacked after being here for almost 2 months. Out of sight - out of mind - really works.

September started pretty mellow for us. Nothing really happened. Tony's Birthday was on September 3-rd and I decided that he needed a surprise party. So I called a few friends and we got the ball rolling. A lot of Tony's friends showed up and celebrated with us. Tony did not expect anything like that. He was very surprised. He loved his party. We even got a baseball cake for him.

September we also celebrated Tucker's 1-st Birthday. We had cake and lots of presents. He loved the wraping paper. Parker loved the presents.

Today Parker and I taught Tucker how to climb down the stairs. He was climbing up and down the stairs all day long. He was giggling the whole time.

Yesterday was my "Arizona Girls Night In" and we wanted to watch "Maid of Honor". That did not happen because we had so much to visit about. I think we'll have to start another "Night In" so that we can actually watch a movie and we can visit on our other night out. It is so great to have friends from home here in Georgia with us.

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Glad all is going well! I would have done the same with the boxes :)