Thursday, July 24, 2008

Countdown to Georgia

Well it is Thursday (7-24-08) and the packers are here. I was up last night unitll 1:00 am packing, crying and preparing everything for being packed. Now they are here, doing a great job. Zack and Parker went to Amber's house and Codi picked them up from there and took them to the movies. They wet to see "Horton hears the Who". No wonder my kids love Codi. She is so much fun. I have had my issues with people packing and moving my stuff until the packers came. I have decided that this is the way to move. Also I love to tell people what to do. It comes naturally to me ( ask my husband). Seriously I don't even have to try. So I am sitting here on my couch updating my blog and checking from time to time on the progress of the work being done. Do you remember being 10 and dreaming of the perfect occupation. I have found mine. I will be the person who's stuff is being moved ( profesionally). I should hold off on deciding on my career path though. The movers are coming tomorrow. I might like telling them what to do better. It's 3:30 pm and the packing team is done. I am amazed at how quick that went. At 5:00 pm we have a possible renter for our home coming by to look at the house. I am surprised that we haven't had more people look at the house. Let's hope this is the right person. We have been praying for the right person to rent our house. I am sure we'll know once we meet them and they still have to qualify through our Property Management Company. I am sad to leave but I am also at peace. It's a unique feeling. I tell you. Well it's 3 more days to our Family Vacation at Lake Powell and 10 days untill the final move to Georgia. Can you belive that?

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Leaving comes fast! :( How nice to have movers! :)

Tim and Shay said...

I can't beleive you will be here next week! YAY! So I guess our stuff didn't end up on the same truck. I know the feeling of being sad to leave but then feeling a calming feeling.