Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tuesday get together


Amber, who is moving to the White Mountains and I had our goodbye party at the Paradise Bakery. It was so much fun to be with my friends for the last time. I will miss my life in Queen Creek and my friends. We have been thorugh much together. We love all of you for being such great examples to us and serving us in so many ways. I know life is busy and it will get even more so but I am planing on updating this blog once a week and I am hoping that will help us to saty in toch. We will be back someday. That's the plan. LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was glad that I was able to make it! Good luck and I hope you guys love Georgia. My first memories of you and I would be at BUNCO. I also remember your lessons in Relief Society, I loved listen to you and your sense of humor. I loved that not everyone would necessarily think it was ok to be so blunt but you didn't care. I love that about you. Take care!

*Katie May* said...

Good picture except for my rear hanging out! Tracy didn't cover me ;)