Tuesday, July 15, 2008

priceless


Last Thursday Zack had one of those really cute, I could just kiss you episodes. He was talking on the phone with Tony and Parker was being wild. After beeing reminded of being more quiet while his brother was on the phone, Parker proceeded to scream and push his baby brother down onto the floor. After reminding Parker for the 5-th time I raised my voice and told him to stop hurting his brother. When I heard Zack say to Tony: " Daddy would you hold on for just one second please" Then he turned to me and said : " Mommy be more gentor with Parker" (he meant gentle) Then he turned and continued talking to Tony. I could have just kissed that boy. He told me exactly what I needed to hear that moment of frustration. And I was so happy to see that he does listen and remember when I tell him how to behave with his brothers. He is one special great big brother.


1 comment:

Tim and Shay said...

That is too cute! Zack is so sweet!